Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish anyone reading this blog a very Merry Christmas. May God bless you all and your families, and keep you safe through the holidays and into the new year.

No gaming for me until Monday, the 26th. The gaming group is planning to meet up in the afternoon for another game of Die Macher. And here I am with the notes from last game yet to be put into session report form. Oh well. Can't think of many better ways to spend half of a day off of work than to dive once again into the German electoral process.

Also, no games for me this Christmas. Receiving Die Macher, Keythedral, Capitol and Flandern on loan is gift enough. I might get to score a couple in Hong Kong in January from Alan Kwan's store. Hopefully, they'll have something I want (Merchants of Amsterdam?).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas to you, Rick.

And happy Die Macher Day, too :)